If it has to do with turning bossy dogs into best friends with their human parents, I can help!
So let’s start here (check all that apply):
I’m here because I …
- have a bossy dog who runs the house
- have a dog who blows me off whenever I call her
- have a dog who nips me if I try to pet or play with her, unless SHE wants to be pet or play
- have a dog who barks at anything and everything and won’t listen when I try to stop her
- have a dog who nips at me if I won’t pet or play when she wants
- have a dog who guards me from other people … it’s cute, but I’m over it and so are the people who try to sit with me
- just need my relationship with my dog to be better than what it has become – it wasn’t always this way
GOOD NEWS! There is no wrong answer. If any or all of the above apply, you’re in the right spot!
Who Am I?
I’m Jennifer Clark, the mentor here at Dakotally.
I’m on a mission to help dog parents turn their dogs from bossy, to best friend. I help them get their relationship with their dog back on track, because at one time their dog was fun, and a joy to have around. I use step-by-step, bite-by-bite teaching methods that are super easy to do, don’t take a lot of time out of your day, and won’t cost you an arm or a leg.
If you have the desire, I will give you the tools.
Why Do I Do This?
So you can regain a happy relationship with your dog.
So bossy dogs don’t need to be rehomed.
So bossy dogs won’t be returned to the shelter and possibly euthanized because they learned it was okay to be bossy.
So bossy dogs re-learn how to be happy dogs, which repairs the relationship with their humans.
I am skilled in a very foundational, instinctual way of dog training from the Dog Trainer Academy. I am certified in Integrative Health Coaching and Pet Food Nutrition. I have degrees in Medical Biology and Respiratory Therapy. I have been certified in Fitness Training. If I don’t know something I will research it and come to the most logical conclusion based on facts, not just emotion. I teach in a step-by-step style and break those steps down into smaller bites that are easy to understand and easy start doing right away.
In memory of the dog who started it all –