So let’s start here (check all that apply)! I’m here because …
- My dog completely tore apart my front door while I was gone
- My dog ate my sofa while I was gone. No, really. He ate it
- I came home to fluff all over my house … and no pillows
- My dog greets me at the door when I come home, after having destroyed his kennel while I was gone
- I have extra vet bills to fix injuries to my dog from squeezing out of the destroyed kennel
- My neighbors have had it with my dog’s constant barking when I’m gone
- My dog does his business in the house EVERY time I’m gone
- I need step-by- step, bite-by-bite ways to implement the solutions for calming my dog
- I want these solutions to be simple and natural for both me and my dog
GOOD NEWS! There is no wrong answer. If any or all of the above apply, you’re in the right spot!
Who Am I?
I’m Jennifer Clark, the dog mentor here at Dakotally.
I’m on a mission to help dog parents calm separation anxiety by teaching a foundational style of dog training. I use step-by-step, bite-by-bite teaching methods that are super easy to do, don’t take a lot of time out of your day, and won’t cost you an arm or a leg.
If you have the desire, I will give you the tools.
Why Do I Do This?
For the dogs, of course. I want to see dogs keep their happy homes. A happy home means the dog is understood.
- Separation Anxiety – Dogs live instinctually. Learning the 5 Steps of Dog Code teaches you how to work with those instincts. It’s the way to calm separation anxiety. The results are absolutely worth it.
- Feeding – You want to do the best you can for your dog. That means you need to choose the best you can, within your time and budget limitations. I keep it super simple.
- Stop Scratching – Start living simply, naturally. Trying to provide the most natural and balanced lifestyle you can for your dog. Less chemical, more natural. Less rigid, more flow. Living with the seasons. Together with improved nutrition, your dog will ditch that itch.
When these things begin to come together, amazing things begin to happen. As your dog’s nutrition improves, his mind will clear. As his mind clears, he listens more, understands more. You might find yourself actually communicating with your dog, and your dog communicating with you. Can you imagine such a spectacular relationship? This relationship paves the way toward “curing” separation anxiety. Your perfect dog shines through.
I have degrees in Medical Biology and Respiratory Therapy. I have been certified in Fitness Training. I am certified in Integrative Health Coaching and Pet Food Nutrition. I am working on certificates in Raw Food Pet Nutrition and Herbalism for Pets. I am also skilled in a very foudational, instinctual way of dog training from the Dog Trainer Academy. I am constantly learning!